1. Avengers: Endgame
  4. Captain Marvel
 5. HTTYD: The Hidden World
6. The Lego Movie 2
     5. How to Train Your Dragon
   7. First Man
 9. Justice League
Comments about the soundtrack for The Nightmare Before Christmas (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
T-Shirts or W/E!!!
• Posted by: alicia   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, at 9:55 a.m.
• IP Address: adsl-71-138-140-44.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net
• In Response to: Re: Pisses me off (NBClover)
• Now Playing: chirstmas in the 13th month

> I totally agree with you. It's so stupid how people are running around,
> wearing the t-shirts b/c it's the latest fashion, or whatever, they
> probably haven't even watched the frikin movie (which is the best movie
> EVER by the way). I HATE POSERS!!!!!!!!!!>8D

how retarded so what if they didnt even watch the movie and [bleep!] do they HAVE too?i mean some ppl is freakin ass wearing things that they never sawn before and i know YOU ppl do too.everyone want to look good, also they chose to wear the skeleton dude cause they think jack looks FREAKIN AWWSOMEE!!and you still god dawn hating on ppl on little stuuff!do you really think ppl would care about who wear this and that*oh!hey your wearing black that means your emo no she cant be,she doesnt look like oneee freakin poser!!!*NO!! they just WEARRR ITTT!!!!iv been watching the nightmare before christmas about 20 FREAKIN times so you would probably know that im a fan of this movie forever who ever said someone is a posers and all the DAMMEE SHIITT is a freakin HATER!![what?this girl doest know how we feellll!talking [bleep!] that she doesnt know i bet she's like a 13 or alittle kid or a poser or a freak or a-*sshhuutt the hell UP!and if you ppl that act like that i bet you didnt even knew your a freakin as judgmental RETARDES!so stop the stupidness

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • Pisses me off  (22571 views)
       Jack&Sallyforever - Friday, November 7, 2003, at 11:01 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (19770 views)
         Nightmaregal - Saturday, February 23, 2008, at 2:22 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (19009 views)
         Nightmareisthebest - Wednesday, October 24, 2007, at 8:12 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21166 views)
         FUNNY - Tuesday, March 1, 2005, at 1:11 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (19657 views)
           Joker - Monday, May 28, 2007, at 11:01 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20113 views)
           Nightmare Girl - Saturday, January 27, 2007, at 10:12 p.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (19901 views)
             Josh Burbridge - Friday, March 16, 2007, at 2:45 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21030 views)
         carl - Saturday, January 8, 2005, at 11:26 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20986 views)
         NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:29 a.m.
      •      T-Shirts or W/E!!!  (18112 views)    We're Here
           alicia - Thursday, June 26, 2008, at 9:55 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21073 views)
         jackie - Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at 4:35 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21733 views)
         Barry Tanner - Friday, December 19, 2003, at 9:23 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (21439 views)
           labelsare4cans27 - Friday, December 24, 2004, at 5:29 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20695 views)
           NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:35 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (19588 views)
             Jack - Sunday, October 28, 2007, at 3:16 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (20980 views)
             Barry Tanner - Wednesday, March 23, 2005, at 7:40 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21214 views)
         Mistress Rena - Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 4:37 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (21157 views)
           NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:36 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (21242 views)
           Lana - Sunday, November 30, 2003, at 1:42 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (21185 views)
           Kat - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 3:53 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (19626 views)
             Nemmy - Monday, May 14, 2007, at 1:10 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (21173 views)
             Susan - Tuesday, September 21, 2004, at 9:31 p.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (21686 views)
             EvilTwin - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 6:36 p.m.
          •    Re: Pisses me off  (21034 views)
               The Vampire Jay - Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 5:52 a.m.
            •    Re: Pisses me off  (20970 views)
                 jenn - Monday, April 26, 2004, at 12:19 p.m.
              •    Re: Pisses me off  (21000 views)
                   sally fan - Monday, May 3, 2004, at 1:22 p.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.