1. Avengers: Endgame
  4. Captain Marvel
 5. HTTYD: The Hidden World
6. The Lego Movie 2
     5. How to Train Your Dragon
   7. First Man
 9. Justice League
Comments about the soundtrack for The Nightmare Before Christmas (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
T-Shirts or W/E!!!
• Posted by: alicia   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, at 9:55 a.m.
• IP Address: adsl-71-138-140-44.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net
• In Response to: Re: Pisses me off (NBClover)
• Now Playing: chirstmas in the 13th month

> I totally agree with you. It's so stupid how people are running around,
> wearing the t-shirts b/c it's the latest fashion, or whatever, they
> probably haven't even watched the frikin movie (which is the best movie
> EVER by the way). I HATE POSERS!!!!!!!!!!>8D

how retarded so what if they didnt even watch the movie and [bleep!] do they HAVE too?i mean some ppl is freakin ass wearing things that they never sawn before and i know YOU ppl do too.everyone want to look good, also they chose to wear the skeleton dude cause they think jack looks FREAKIN AWWSOMEE!!and you still god dawn hating on ppl on little stuuff!do you really think ppl would care about who wear this and that*oh!hey your wearing black that means your emo no she cant be,she doesnt look like oneee freakin poser!!!*NO!! they just WEARRR ITTT!!!!iv been watching the nightmare before christmas about 20 FREAKIN times so you would probably know that im a fan of this movie forever who ever said someone is a posers and all the DAMMEE SHIITT is a freakin HATER!![what?this girl doest know how we feellll!talking [bleep!] that she doesnt know i bet she's like a 13 or alittle kid or a poser or a freak or a-*sshhuutt the hell UP!and if you ppl that act like that i bet you didnt even knew your a freakin as judgmental RETARDES!so stop the stupidness

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • Pisses me off  (22569 views)
       Jack&Sallyforever - Friday, November 7, 2003, at 11:01 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (19768 views)
         Nightmaregal - Saturday, February 23, 2008, at 2:22 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (19006 views)
         Nightmareisthebest - Wednesday, October 24, 2007, at 8:12 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21164 views)
         FUNNY - Tuesday, March 1, 2005, at 1:11 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (19654 views)
           Joker - Monday, May 28, 2007, at 11:01 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20110 views)
           Nightmare Girl - Saturday, January 27, 2007, at 10:12 p.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (19899 views)
             Josh Burbridge - Friday, March 16, 2007, at 2:45 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21027 views)
         carl - Saturday, January 8, 2005, at 11:26 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (20984 views)
         NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:29 a.m.
      •      T-Shirts or W/E!!!  (18109 views)    We're Here
           alicia - Thursday, June 26, 2008, at 9:55 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21071 views)
         jackie - Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at 4:35 p.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21730 views)
         Barry Tanner - Friday, December 19, 2003, at 9:23 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (21437 views)
           labelsare4cans27 - Friday, December 24, 2004, at 5:29 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (20693 views)
           NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:35 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (19586 views)
             Jack - Sunday, October 28, 2007, at 3:16 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (20978 views)
             Barry Tanner - Wednesday, March 23, 2005, at 7:40 a.m.
    •    Re: Pisses me off  (21212 views)
         Mistress Rena - Saturday, November 8, 2003, at 4:37 p.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (21155 views)
           NBClover - Sunday, October 31, 2004, at 11:36 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (21240 views)
           Lana - Sunday, November 30, 2003, at 1:42 a.m.
      •    Re: Pisses me off  (21183 views)
           Kat - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 3:53 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (19624 views)
             Nemmy - Monday, May 14, 2007, at 1:10 a.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (21170 views)
             Susan - Tuesday, September 21, 2004, at 9:31 p.m.
        •    Re: Pisses me off  (21684 views)
             EvilTwin - Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 6:36 p.m.
          •    Re: Pisses me off  (21032 views)
               The Vampire Jay - Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 5:52 a.m.
            •    Re: Pisses me off  (20968 views)
                 jenn - Monday, April 26, 2004, at 12:19 p.m.
              •    Re: Pisses me off  (20998 views)
                   sally fan - Monday, May 3, 2004, at 1:22 p.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.