SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! WE EARN A
COMMISSION ON WHAT YOU BUY:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
eBay
Amazon.ca
Glisten Effect
Editorial Reviews
Scoreboard Forum
Viewer Ratings
Composers
Awards
   NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
     1. Da 5 Bloods
    2. Scoob!
   3. Extraction
  4. The Willoughbys
 5. Spenser Confidential
6. Onward


   CURRENT BEST-SELLING SCORES:
       1. Godzilla: King of the Monsters
      2. Romeo and Juliet
     3. The Monkey King
    4. John Williams in Vienna
   5. Space Battleship Yamato
  6. Willow
 7. Ready Player One
8. Ghostbusters
   CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
         1. How to Train Your Dragon
        2. Nightmare Before Christmas
       3. Gladiator
      4. Alice in Wonderland
     5. Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone
    6. Superman
   7. LOTR: Return of the King
  8. Titanic
 9. Raiders of the Lost Ark
10. Joker
Home Page
Menu Options ▼
Comments about the soundtrack for The Passion of the Christ (John Debney)
Jesus was never crucified

Acehit
<Send E-Mail>
(cache4-nott.server.ntli.net)


  Responses to this Comment:
Scorehound
Amuro
Scorehound
Nick
tom
Geo
Tim
Jesus was never crucified   Monday, March 29, 2004 (7:21 p.m.) 

its amazing every time u post a comment that challenges official history, how many ridiculous replies u get that dont even make sense.

In reply 2 my last comment, someone said scholars have now determined that jesus did exist, and went through the torture that he did and yet there is no evidence to suggest that jesus even existed!

More open minded scholars today are questioning the existence of jesus and have more evidence to prove he didnt exist, than that he did exist or even the fact that he existed but was never crucified which is my own opinion.

One thing is for sure, jesus was not a son of God, that part has been manufactured by people who re-wrote the bible over and over again and now contains thousands of errors. yup, the bible was a true book of religion at one point, but since the arrrival of st james bible, there is hugely compelling evidence that the bible has been doctored by a cult known as freemasons. As a result most of the popes in the us and europe are masonic, and secretly practise ritual without the outside world knowing.

Another thing is time. the calender isnt what it used to be, its been changed because there used to be a 13th month before the great cataclysms that struck the earth some time ago. if jesus did exist, its impossible he was born 2000 years ago, its just a manufactured date that those beurucats in suites want u 2 believe.

How can anyone today be sure of his existence, we werent there to see him and have no record of him, so how do we know anything.

In my own view, im certain jesus did exist but i doubt he was crucified. The story of crucifixion of jesus has been so drilled into people, that they accept it without question and it makes a great story, but that shouldnt be the basis for truth.

Thank You.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Scorehound
<Send E-Mail>
(d198-53-59-134.abhsia.telus.net)

  In Response to:
Acehit

  Responses to this Comment:
Matt
GOD
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Tuesday, March 30, 2004 (9:32 a.m.) 

First thing, as I mentioned before, the 1st century Jewish historian Josephus wrote that there was a man named Jesus who was called "The Christ" who performed wonderful works and that he was crucified by Pilate...you want proof of this? The books of Josephus have been preserved in Greek and Latin, and have been dated back to the mid to late 70's AD...read a bit on it. These books haven't been altered by the "freemasons..."

In addition to that, because these events took place 2,000 years ago you have to go by the writings and evidence dug up by archaeologists and historians:

1. A stone box was found awhile ago that had the inscription "James, the brother of Jesus". The Bible says that Jesus had a brother James, and even Josephus writes that James, the brother of Jesus was stoned to death in 66 AD...

2. Stone inscriptions were even found for Caiaphas, the High Priest, as well as Pontius Pilate.

3. There is physical evidence, including the lost Dead Sea Scrolls that include many passages of Christ and even the Gospel of Thomas, a potential book containing the cryptic sayings of Christ, which follow along the parabels that Jesus told.

So between Josephus and stone boxes and inscritions that give more evidence to the validity of the Gospels, I also find your statements hard to believe considering that I just read a bunch of articles written by scholars and historians and not one of them doubts whether Jesus existed or was crucified. You cannot prove or disprove it physically. All you have is the writings.

Hey, William Wallace lived in the 13th century. There are no pictures of him, only writings and stories, yet nobody doubts his existance and he is a hero in scotland. Because they didn't have cameras or such back in the good old days doesn't mean these people never existed or their stories aren't true.

Try reading books that are not written by pagans or skeptical scholars...try reading a wide variety of books written by all sorts of religious scholars and get an all around opinion forst before just coming on a SOUNDTRACK SITE talking about Jesus' validity as God's son...that is faith. Jesus once said "Blessed are those who believe but do not see, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven."



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Matt
<Send E-Mail>
(pcp986286pcs.northw01.in.comcast.
net)

  In Response to:
Scorehound

  Responses to this Comment:
ch'ķindis
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Friday, April 16, 2004 (1:55 p.m.) 

>I dont think any of us are trying to say that Jesus never existed. He probably did. Yes they have evidence of his existence, and we know that and recognize that. The arguement is whether he was the son of god and did what the bible says he did. There is no proof of his doings. There is no way to prove he was/is the son of god and did the things he supposely did. The only proof of his doings are so mentioned in the bible, and when people argue about what he did, people use the bible, but you cant use the bible because you dont know whether the bible is true or false. Just a thought. Another thing, question for everyone, if Jesus did the things he supposely did, wouldn't he be considered Wiccan since he used magick to help others?

First thing, as I mentioned before, the 1st century Jewish historian
> Josephus wrote that there was a man named Jesus who was called "The
> Christ" who performed wonderful works and that he was crucified by
> Pilate...you want proof of this? The books of Josephus have been preserved
> in Greek and Latin, and have been dated back to the mid to late 70's
> AD...read a bit on it. These books haven't been altered by the
> "freemasons..."

> In addition to that, because these events took place 2,000 years ago you
> have to go by the writings and evidence dug up by archaeologists and
> historians:

> 1. A stone box was found awhile ago that had the inscription "James,
> the brother of Jesus". The Bible says that Jesus had a brother James,
> and even Josephus writes that James, the brother of Jesus was stoned to
> death in 66 AD...

> 2. Stone inscriptions were even found for Caiaphas, the High Priest, as
> well as Pontius Pilate.

> 3. There is physical evidence, including the lost Dead Sea Scrolls that
> include many passages of Christ and even the Gospel of Thomas, a potential
> book containing the cryptic sayings of Christ, which follow along the
> parabels that Jesus told.

> So between Josephus and stone boxes and inscritions that give more
> evidence to the validity of the Gospels, I also find your statements hard
> to believe considering that I just read a bunch of articles written by
> scholars and historians and not one of them doubts whether Jesus existed
> or was crucified. You cannot prove or disprove it physically. All you have
> is the writings.

> Hey, William Wallace lived in the 13th century. There are no pictures of
> him, only writings and stories, yet nobody doubts his existance and he is
> a hero in scotland. Because they didn't have cameras or such back in the
> good old days doesn't mean these people never existed or their stories
> aren't true.

> Try reading books that are not written by pagans or skeptical
> scholars...try reading a wide variety of books written by all sorts of
> religious scholars and get an all around opinion forst before just coming
> on a SOUNDTRACK SITE talking about Jesus' validity as God's son...that is
> faith. Jesus once said "Blessed are those who believe but do not see,
> for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven."


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


ch'ķindis
<Send E-Mail>
(dhcp194.authnix-hvtn-16.uni-koeln
.de)

  In Response to:
Matt

  Responses to this Comment:
Freedom Fighter
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Friday, May 21, 2004 (10:50 p.m.) 

Guys, is it really so important to discuss the credibility of the bible in such an unimportant manner as it is done here??

I mean, we just have to see that the bible is a collection of writings written by christians for christians. it may be worth a thought about to what extent it matches with provable historical facts and in what way it confirms archaeological research as a secondary (!) source. but as you see, the academic articles and layman opinions that have been written about that matter so far even surmount the extent of the bible itself, and they all contradict each other. so we can't talk about reliable information in historical research, either... (as for me, the state of affaires that I have been told by archaeologists I know even differs extremely from what was claimed here...)

What is crucial in the person of jesus is not how credible the writings about him are. he is, like every other guy in the bible (and even in every religious writings, be it islamic, hindu, or whatever) a mythical, religious figure and a symbol of faith.

There is a contradiction in saying 'the bible is wrong'... just because religion is about belief and faith (which is not meant as a judgement...)
Jesus as the messiah does not fulfill this function because we can still prove his story after two thousand years, but because people strongly believe in him and also trust that this belief will redeem them. It's the importance that faith can have for a faithful person (and I am not really one of them) which makes the figure jesus crucial in human history...

Although I am not exactly religious (at least not in a common sense) I do trust people who say that their faith gives them strength and rest, why shouldn't I? (They will know what they talk about...) And it makes no difference arguing about historical facts: belief is about believing and not about knowing: these two are totally independent categories of the human mind.

So what sense does this whole dicussion make in connection with the score of a movie which the religious director himself meant as an adaption of the biblical (!) sources?? Gibson never wanted to make a critical film about historical research, anyway...

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Freedom Fighter
<Send E-Mail>
(cache2-lutn.server.ntli.net)

  In Response to:
ch'ķindis

  Responses to this Comment:
Kris
S.Venkatnarayanan
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Wednesday, June 23, 2004 (5:43 a.m.) 

I cannot c the air i breathe...but I c the effects of the air

I cannot c the wind...but i c the efects of the wind

I cannot c the power of electricity...but i c the effects of this power

I cannot c God...but thru the teachings of Jesus i can c the effects of God in my life and others lives.

PROOF is NOT everything

Sometimes faith is all u need:D

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Kris
(pcp06586504pcs.nrockv01.md.comcas
t.net)

  In Response to:
Freedom Fighter
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Thursday, October 21, 2004 (5:35 a.m.) 

> I cannot c the air i breathe...but I c the effects of the air

> I cannot c the wind...but i c the efects of the wind

> I cannot c the power of electricity...but i c the effects of this power

> I cannot c God...but thru the teachings of Jesus i can c the effects of
> God in my life and others lives.

> PROOF is NOT everything

> Sometimes faith is all u need:D

All people who believe in religion and not just Christians are bunch of crazy idiots.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


S.Venkatnarayanan
(219.65.105.125)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Freedom Fighter
Awesome and Brilliant reply! Well said, Pal! *NM*   Wednesday, September 3, 2008 (9:18 p.m.) 



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


GOD
<Send E-Mail>
(212.85.13.134)

  In Response to:
Scorehound
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Friday, May 28, 2004 (3:05 a.m.) 

> ty u lot u hav helped me wid ma r.e work good argument ! !-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!!-!

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Amuro
(12-222-16-223.client.insightbb.co
m)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Acehit
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Tuesday, March 30, 2004 (6:59 p.m.) 

> its amazing every time u post a comment that challenges official history,
> how many ridiculous replies u get that dont even make sense.

> In reply 2 my last comment, someone said scholars have now determined that
> jesus did exist, and went through the torture that he did and yet there is
> no evidence to suggest that jesus even existed!

> More open minded scholars today are questioning the existence of jesus and
> have more evidence to prove he didnt exist, than that he did exist or even
> the fact that he existed but was never crucified which is my own opinion.

> One thing is for sure, jesus was not a son of God, that part has been
> manufactured by people who re-wrote the bible over and over again and now
> contains thousands of errors. yup, the bible was a true book of religion
> at one point, but since the arrrival of st james bible, there is hugely
> compelling evidence that the bible has been doctored by a cult known as
> freemasons. As a result most of the popes in the us and europe are
> masonic, and secretly practise ritual without the outside world knowing.

> Another thing is time. the calender isnt what it used to be, its been
> changed because there used to be a 13th month before the great cataclysms
> that struck the earth some time ago. if jesus did exist, its impossible he
> was born 2000 years ago, its just a manufactured date that those beurucats
> in suites want u 2 believe.

> How can anyone today be sure of his existence, we werent there to see him
> and have no record of him, so how do we know anything.

> In my own view, im certain jesus did exist but i doubt he was crucified.
> The story of crucifixion of jesus has been so drilled into people, that
> they accept it without question and it makes a great story, but that
> shouldnt be the basis for truth.

> Thank You.

I'm sorry, I generally try to keep cool, about idiots and such, but this was just too much!

Do you honestly believe that the Romans didn't keep track of history?! If there was a man known as the Christ who was crucified, this would be documented, now lets consult some roman historians, do they think this happened, yup... watch the History Channel "World Timeline" its pretty interesting! Now, just because the death of this trivial man would have been of little importance to the empire, that doesnt' make it any less of a fact, simply that it would be less documented by those people, however between what we do have, and the gospels, I'm thinking its a pretty straight forward fact that he lived and was crucified.

As for this group of people who have been changing the bible and the secret rituals... prove it... you seem to think you know so much, just prove a bit of it. I mean seriously, do you have any idea how ludicrous you sound?! Sure, the bible is far from perfect, but I'm willing to bet that the big stuff has remained largely unchanged. Now, I don't want to sound like a jerkoff, and I know that I am not "all knowing" but still, that is just ludicrous, if thats what you believe, fine, but don't go spilling lies all over the internet to try and get your views accepted.

Amuro

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Scorehound
<Send E-Mail>
(d198-53-59-134.abhsia.telus.net)

  In Response to:
Acehit

  Responses to this Comment:
Tim
If the Bible sounds like it contradicts itself...   Wednesday, March 31, 2004 (10:21 a.m.) 

If the Bible sounds like it contradicts itself just remember that most of the books were written by different people across a span of many hundreds if not thousands of years. The bible is one massive collection of spiritual works written by many authors, not by one author. Each writer uses his or her experiences with God and his/her people in their writings. What is amazing is that so many books of the Bible actually follow the historical facts that many historians and archaeologists have uncovered over the years. Even the Book of Isaiah, in its original paper were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls.. These finds and works are amazing.

So before people come on here and say "The Bible oss false" and "The Bible contradicts itself" just remember that the Bible is not one big book but many smaller books...like The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. It is really 6 books, not 3.

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Tim
<Send E-Mail>
(69.216.102.80)

  In Response to:
Scorehound
Re: If the Bible sounds like it contradicts itself...   Wednesday, October 4, 2006 (8:22 a.m.) 

> So before people come on here and say "The Bible oss false" and
> "The Bible contradicts itself" just remember that the Bible is
> not one big book but many smaller books...like The Lord of the Rings
> Trilogy. It is really 6 books, not 3.

Hah! Lord of the Rings... I love it!!

But yeah, here's another one:

For those of you who say that the Bible has been changed massively over the millenia, consider that even compared to the oldest known texts (estimated at something like 100 years after actual writing [that's less of a gap than most texts we use for 'factual' Roman history in schools and colleges, just to provide some context]) it is shockingly accurate, with the 'errors' most people purport merely being a different wording of the same idea. ('Serve your enemies' as opposed to 'Serve those who hate you,' that sort of thing...)

Just more fuel for the fire...

-Tim


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Nick
<Send E-Mail>
(c-67-166-194-26.client.comcast.ne
t)

  In Response to:
Acehit

  Responses to this Comment:
Acehit
Acehit
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Sunday, April 11, 2004 (9:35 p.m.) 

To whomever wrote this piece of trash, you couldn't be further from the truth. You said, "How can anyone today be sure of his existence, we werent there to see him and have no record of him, so how do we know anything." So in essence, you are predicating that since we weren't there, that it's possible he didn't exist. Let me ask you, just because you can't see your brain, is it possible it doesn't exist either?!?!? Jesus was the Son of God. Jesus was crucified, and raised. It's because of THAT very act that gives you and I the chance to have eternal life.

> its amazing every time u post a comment that challenges official history,
> how many ridiculous replies u get that dont even make sense.

> In reply 2 my last comment, someone said scholars have now determined that
> jesus did exist, and went through the torture that he did and yet there is
> no evidence to suggest that jesus even existed!

> More open minded scholars today are questioning the existence of jesus and
> have more evidence to prove he didnt exist, than that he did exist or even
> the fact that he existed but was never crucified which is my own opinion.

> One thing is for sure, jesus was not a son of God, that part has been
> manufactured by people who re-wrote the bible over and over again and now
> contains thousands of errors. yup, the bible was a true book of religion
> at one point, but since the arrrival of st james bible, there is hugely
> compelling evidence that the bible has been doctored by a cult known as
> freemasons. As a result most of the popes in the us and europe are
> masonic, and secretly practise ritual without the outside world knowing.

> Another thing is time. the calender isnt what it used to be, its been
> changed because there used to be a 13th month before the great cataclysms
> that struck the earth some time ago. if jesus did exist, its impossible he
> was born 2000 years ago, its just a manufactured date that those beurucats
> in suites want u 2 believe.

> How can anyone today be sure of his existence, we werent there to see him
> and have no record of him, so how do we know anything.

> In my own view, im certain jesus did exist but i doubt he was crucified.
> The story of crucifixion of jesus has been so drilled into people, that
> they accept it without question and it makes a great story, but that
> shouldnt be the basis for truth.

> Thank You.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Acehit
(cache4-nott.server.ntli.net)

  In Response to:
Nick

  Responses to this Comment:
Wanda
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Wednesday, April 14, 2004 (11:07 a.m.) 

u!

i neva denied the existence of jesus, i jus mentioned that its a possibility he didnt exist, i myself am a believer in jesus but i just doubt some of the writings.

so next time u post ridiculous comments that cum out of ur ass instead of ur head try using that pea inbetween ur ears, it mite cum uself!

in bastard!

> To whomever wrote this piece of trash, you couldn't be further from the
> truth. You said, "How can anyone today be sure of his existence, we
> werent there to see him and have no record of him, so how do we know
> anything." So in essence, you are predicating that since we weren't
> there, that it's possible he didn't exist. Let me ask you, just because
> you can't see your brain, is it possible it doesn't exist either?!?!?
> Jesus was the Son of God. Jesus was crucified, and raised. It's because of
> THAT very act that gives you and I the chance to have eternal life.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Wanda
(cache02.nyc.untd.com)

  In Response to:
Acehit
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Wednesday, June 22, 2005 (10:36 p.m.) 

How is it that you can call yourself a believer yet doubt. How is it that you can call yourself a believer yet call someone such filth.

> i neva denied the existence of jesus, i jus mentioned that its a
> possibility he didnt exist, i myself am a believer in jesus but i just
> doubt some of the writings.

> so next time u post ridiculous comments that cum out of ur ass instead of
> ur head try using that pea inbetween ur ears, it mite cum uself!

> in bastard!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Acehit
(cache4-nott.server.ntli.net)

  In Response to:
Nick
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Friday, April 16, 2004 (4:00 a.m.) 

OH I FORGOT.

ACTUALLY YES U CAN SEE UR BRAIN! U CAN SEE IT THROUGH AN X-RAY.

BUT SINCE UR IQ IS VERY LOW U COULD'VE NEVA FIGURED DAT OUT.

Jesus was crucified, and raised. It's because of
THAT very act that gives you and I the chance to have eternal life.

EERRR BUT DO WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE? NOOOO

WT BULL#####!

> To whomever wrote this piece of trash, you couldn't be further from the
> truth. You said, "How can anyone today be sure of his existence, we
> werent there to see him and have no record of him, so how do we know
> anything." So in essence, you are predicating that since we weren't
> there, that it's possible he didn't exist. Let me ask you, just because
> you can't see your brain, is it possible it doesn't exist either?!?!?
> Jesus was the Son of God. Jesus was crucified, and raised. It's because of
> THAT very act that gives you and I the chance to have eternal life.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


tom
<Send E-Mail>
(c-24-128-209-2.hsd1.ma.comcast.ne
t)

  In Response to:
Acehit

  Responses to this Comment:
Malachi M.
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Tuesday, November 8, 2005 (7:55 p.m.) 

I completely agree with this comment. Jesus did exist but the story of his so-called crucifixion is just that - "crucifiction".
Te whole concept of Jesus dying to save all humanity is really weird - there was no time when Jesus said in his lifetime that he had come to earth to die for our sins. So where did that whole idea come from? It certainly did not come from Jesus himself.
And just supposing, for the sake of humoring that idea, that he did die for our sins. Then why do christians still debate over who was responsible for killing him? If he really did die to save us, did whoever killed him actually do all christians a big favor by saving them from all sins??? Why then are the Jews or Romans "blamed" for the "crucifixion"? This whole concept doesnt stand up to even one second of serious thought.
just my 2 cents..
if someone can clarify these remarks i'd welcome it.

> its amazing every time u post a comment that challenges official history,
> how many ridiculous replies u get that dont even make sense.

> In reply 2 my last comment, someone said scholars have now determined that
> jesus did exist, and went through the torture that he did and yet there is
> no evidence to suggest that jesus even existed!

> More open minded scholars today are questioning the existence of jesus and
> have more evidence to prove he didnt exist, than that he did exist or even
> the fact that he existed but was never crucified which is my own opinion.

> One thing is for sure, jesus was not a son of God, that part has been
> manufactured by people who re-wrote the bible over and over again and now
> contains thousands of errors. yup, the bible was a true book of religion
> at one point, but since the arrrival of st james bible, there is hugely
> compelling evidence that the bible has been doctored by a cult known as
> freemasons. As a result most of the popes in the us and europe are
> masonic, and secretly practise ritual without the outside world knowing.

> Another thing is time. the calender isnt what it used to be, its been
> changed because there used to be a 13th month before the great cataclysms
> that struck the earth some time ago. if jesus did exist, its impossible he
> was born 2000 years ago, its just a manufactured date that those beurucats
> in suites want u 2 believe.

> How can anyone today be sure of his existence, we werent there to see him
> and have no record of him, so how do we know anything.

> In my own view, im certain jesus did exist but i doubt he was crucified.
> The story of crucifixion of jesus has been so drilled into people, that
> they accept it without question and it makes a great story, but that
> shouldnt be the basis for truth.

> Thank You.


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Malachi M.
<Send E-Mail>
(cpe-24-174-234-158.gt.res.rr.com)

  In Response to:
tom

  Responses to this Comment:
S.Venkatnarayanan
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Friday, February 23, 2007 (6:10 p.m.) 

> I completely agree with this comment. Jesus did exist but the story of his
> so-called crucifixion is just that - "crucifiction".
> Te whole concept of Jesus dying to save all humanity is really weird -
> there was no time when Jesus said in his lifetime that he had come to
> earth to die for our sins. So where did that whole idea come from? It
> certainly did not come from Jesus himself.
> And just supposing, for the sake of humoring that idea, that he did die
> for our sins. Then why do christians still debate over who was responsible
> for killing him? If he really did die to save us, did whoever killed him
> actually do all christians a big favor by saving them from all sins??? Why
> then are the Jews or Romans "blamed" for the
> "crucifixion"? This whole concept doesnt stand up to even one
> second of serious thought.
> just my 2 cents..
> if someone can clarify these remarks i'd welcome it.

it's called faith, I know the concept is hard for some like you to understand because you are bent on "facts" that prove what? well, 300 years ago, if you said that humanity would reach the moon, they'd probly burn you as a heretic, or lock you up or something. so how is it that hard to believe that Christ really is the "Messiah" and has actually died so that humanity might have a passage to be with the "Father". why do you dismiss that just because our minds may not be able to comprehend a concept like God in his infinite and total existance. why is that so hard to understand. if you think about it, we as humans are quite the anomaly. we think well beyond just our well-being. I'm no theologian, but what little faith I do muster, I see no harm in believing that not only was christ cruxified, but he has brought us within reach of the Father. we as human beings are extremely limited in intellect. this is for certian. also, the idea that christ died for our sins isn't arbitrary. this can be discerned through logic, by simply reading the 'bible'. I know, what people say, that how do we know that any of it is true. well, how do we know that what happened in the passed really was the way historians describe it. we take most of it on faith. so, why dont we just submit, and look into it. question people about christianity. throw every controvercial question at them and if they cant give you a logical answer, then go to another person. eventually, someone who dedicated their lives to christianity will have a so-called Logical answer (which will probly be proved by some philosophical princible) that will satisfy your urning to realize what all the Hype was about. I took that same path, and what i found out didn't sound that unreasonable. it was done by logical and reasonable measures that I found suficient enough that i felt i need ask no more. but it is a good thing to ask. dont just jump in, but realize, make them give you a logical answer. they are out there, i've found a very intellegent man of whome dedicated his life to Christianity, and his logic seems to be sufficiently foolproof. so, thats all i have to say for now.



Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


S.Venkatnarayanan
(219.65.105.125)
Profile Picture
  In Response to:
Malachi M.
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Wednesday, September 3, 2008 (9:04 p.m.) 

> it's called faith,

If you call this as 'Faith', i call this as ignorance. In fact, Mr.Tom made an very valid point that if christians says that Lord Jesus came down to earth and redeem our sins and died for us, then how could the same christians say that 'Roman' and 'Jews' were responsible for the death of Jesus Christ?. If Christians believed that that was the will of God. How could be called that as Killing? Either you should blame God or you should blame 'Roman' or 'Jews'. That was the argument of Mr.Tom. In fact, i am not against any religious beliefs but there should be always a good reason for having a faith.

Take Care!


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Geo
(leic-cache-1.server.ntli.net)

  In Response to:
Acehit
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Saturday, July 29, 2006 (2:00 p.m.) 

Why would Jesus not be crucified? Crucification was the most common form of torture/death at the time, and they did it to thieves, so why not someone like Jesus who they regarding with utter disdain?

If you're going to pick on one aspect of the Jesus legacy, then I would've thought the whole 'rising from the dead' thing is more unbelievable!

Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display


Tim
<Send E-Mail>
(69.216.102.80)

  In Response to:
Acehit
Re: Jesus was never crucified   Wednesday, October 4, 2006 (8:12 a.m.) 

> How can anyone today be sure of his existence, we werent there to see him
> and have no record of him, so how do we know anything.

Heh... And how can anyone be sure *you* actually exist! ;-)

Honestly, there are so many ways to disprove *all* of history that - if you're going to take that approach to disprove Jesus' existence - you may as well claim that none of us actually exist either.

If you give me some time to re-read my stuff (and *find* it again), I'll give you time to re-read yours, and use the actual studies, etc for a debate. Honestly, I'm interested in hearing a lot of this proof against His existence that people say there is...

-Tim


Post Full Response         Edit Post         Threaded display



Copyright © 1998-2021, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.
The reviews and other textual content contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Christian Clemmensen at Filmtracks Publications. Scoreboard created 7/24/98 and last updated 4/25/15.