1. You don't "have to" read Filmtracks reviews.
2. Like he's going to fire himself
3. He quite clearly does know "a thing or two" about soundtracks.
4. The analysies may be wrong.. in your opinion - but you can't say they're "terrible". Check the thread near the bottom for reasons.
5. Please, please don't argue if you don't give any evidence to back it up.
6. Piss off.
P.S. What's so bad about this review? He gives it full marks when comparing it to scores in general, and a very respectable four overall. What's your problem?
> HOW LONG? How long do we have to continue reading this terrible analysis
> of film music at FILMTRACKS? The writer should be terminated and replaced
> with someone who knows a thing or two about soundtracks!