1. Godzilla: King of the Monsters
 5. Shazam!
6. Dumbo
       3. Nightmare Before Christmas
     5. Justice League
  8. Maleficent
 9. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Comments about the soundtrack for Spider-Man (Danny Elfman)

Edit | Delete
Re: Sorry
• Posted by: Jon   <Send E-Mail>
• Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 11:00 a.m.
• IP Address: ool-4575c6b4.dyn.optonline.net
• In Response to: Re: Sorry (You're an idiot)

> You're an idiot.. I do have the complete score for both Spider-Man and
> Spider-Man 2. I wouldn't lie about something like this. I aint telling
> this f*cktard where I got them though so he can kiss my white fat ass for
> all I care.

> Now I'm totally done wasting my time with this obessed sad little man.

Dude you are sooo stupid! lol
You just called yourself fat!
And I'm white too so you just saying" Kiss my white ass" is really retarted and Rude!

Anyways you are just a person who likes to irrate people! Maybe not? Either way I said I was sorry pale! And whos saying I'm obbesed with the score? I said I am a huge fan of the composer and It'll be awesome to have! I mean would'nt anyone who has a complete movie score be interested in it? I'm saying I'm a fan of this thing. I'm not saying I'm obessed with it. This is the every scene of the movie and thats awesome to have! Right? Yeah it is cool to have! Even I am interested in finding this thing. B/c like huge movie fans and music fans like myself I would be really interested in this cd! So please lets stop arguing over this thing and tell everyone where to find this! Even the huge movie fans! I wanna be a director/screenwrirer when I grow up and sofar I'm writing a lot of my own scripts! And I'm a huge fan of Elfman's work. So please forget my being an ass and tell us where to find this cd.

Thanks

J.D

Comments in this Thread:     Expand >>
  • This score rocks!  (12956 views)
       Pudgy - Saturday, November 25, 2006, at 10:36 p.m.
    •    Pudgy is an asshole!  (11928 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 6:33 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (11805 views)
         J.D - Friday, February 23, 2007, at 4:23 p.m.
    •    Re: This score rocks!  (12107 views)
         Jon - Wednesday, January 24, 2007, at 3:32 p.m.
      •    Re: This score rocks!  (12109 views)
           Pudgy - Sunday, January 28, 2007, at 7:06 p.m.
        •    Re: This score rocks!  (12146 views)
             Jon - Friday, February 2, 2007, at 6:55 p.m.
          •    Sorry  (11882 views)
               Jon - Thursday, March 22, 2007, at 4:30 p.m.
            •    Re: Sorry  (11906 views)
                 Callum - Monday, March 26, 2007, at 3:15 p.m.
              •    Re: Sorry  (11882 views)
                   You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 9:32 a.m.
                •      Re: Sorry  (11720 views)    We're Here
                     Jon - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 11:00 a.m.
                  •    Re: Sorry  (11894 views)
                       You're an idiot - Tuesday, April 3, 2007, at 12:37 p.m.
                    •    Your the idiot  (11973 views)
                         Jon - Wednesday, April 4, 2007, at 11:29 a.m.
                      •    Re: Your the idiot  (11858 views)
                           Callum - Monday, April 16, 2007, at 6:57 a.m.
                        •    Re: Your the idiot  (11826 views)
                             Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:51 p.m.
                          •    Re: Your the idiot  (11735 views)
                               Callum - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 1:58 p.m.
                            •    Re: Your the idiot  (11815 views)
                                 Jon - Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 3:12 p.m.
                              •    Re: Your the idiot  (11924 views)
                                   Jon - Friday, May 4, 2007, at 12:53 p.m.
                                •    Re: Your the idiot  (11740 views)
                                     Big Time Yanker - Wednesday, April 2, 2008, at 9:02 a.m.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Filmtracks Publications. All rights reserved.