Newest Major Reviews:.This Month's Most Popular Reviews: Best-Selling Albums:
. 1. The Woman King
2. Samaritan
3. The Gray Man
4. Prey
5. Bullet Train
. . 1. Dune (2021)
2. Spider-Man
3. Alice in Wonderland
4. Encanto
5. Batman
6. Wonder Woman 1984
7. No Time to Die
8. Ghostbusters: Afterlife
9. Murder on the Orient Express
10. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
. . 1. Space Battleship Yamato
2. John Williams in Vienna
3. Shang-Chi: Legend/Ten Rings
4. Glory
5. Superman (40th Anniversary)
  ScoreBoard Forum

  Clemmensen takes on Goldwasser right in Dead Man's Chest review?  
 
Return to Index
 
 


John
(adsl-66-124-70-133.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net)


  Responses to this Message:
Christian Clemmensen
  Clemmensen takes on Goldwasser right in Dead Man's Chest review?   Sunday, July 2, 2006 (4:34 p.m.) 

Is there proof that Goldwasser posted the ghostwriter comment on this board?



Threaded display

Christian Clemmensen
(bushisacriminal.filmtracks.com)

  In Response to:
John

  Responses to this Message:
Cheno
  Re: Clemmensen takes on Goldwasser right in Dead Man's Chest review?   Sunday, July 2, 2006 (5:19 p.m.) 

> Is there proof that Goldwasser posted the ghostwriter comment on this
> board?

The IP address used in the "ScoreFan" post on Thursday has also been used by Dan to represent himself and Soundtrack.net as recently as this past week on another site. It has no public record of being used by anyone else. Normally, I don't bother with the identity nonsense that prevails in the message boards, but this one needed addressed for a couple of reasons: First, of course, is that Dan has always strongly claimed not to use pseudonyms. When somebody asked if he was that dickhead Mark Heim (which he isn't... Heim is a genuine asshole), Dan said "I never hide behind a screenname, unlike some people on here" (https://www.filmtracks.com/comments/titles/king_kong05/index.cgi?read=54 ). Second, at some point I'm just not going to sit around and laugh off Dan's questioning of my competence as a reviewer (no matter the name he uses, or if by chance this ScoreFan was somehow not him or a representative of his site), a tendency that trickles through his public and intra-industry comments about this site.

Christian



Threaded display

Cheno
(ip68-104-246-80.ph.ph.cox.net)

  In Response to:
Christian Clemmensen

  Responses to this Message:
Christian Clemmensen
  Re: Clemmensen takes on Goldwasser right in Dead Man's Chest review?   Monday, July 3, 2006 (1:18 p.m.) 

> The IP address used in the "ScoreFan" post on Thursday has also
> been used by Dan to represent himself and Soundtrack.net as recently as
> this past week on another site. It has no public record of being used by
> anyone else. Normally, I don't bother with the identity nonsense that
> prevails in the message boards, but this one needed addressed for a couple
> of reasons: First, of course, is that Dan has always strongly claimed not
> to use pseudonyms. When somebody asked if he was that dickhead Mark Heim
> (which he isn't... Heim is a genuine asshole), Dan said "I never hide
> behind a screenname, unlike some people on here" (
> https://www.filmtracks.com/comments/titles/king_kong05/index.cgi?read=54
> ). Second, at some point I'm just not going to sit around and laugh off
> Dan's questioning of my competence as a reviewer (no matter the name he
> uses, or if by chance this ScoreFan was somehow not him or a
> representative of his site), a tendency that trickles through his public
> and intra-industry comments about this site.

> Christian

But of course, as Dan said on the same site in question, he wasn't the one who posted that, making all this rather silly. Probably should be taken out of the review now.

Threaded display

Christian Clemmensen
(bushisacriminal.filmtracks.com)

  In Response to:
Cheno

  Responses to this Message:
Cheno
  Re: Clemmensen takes on Goldwasser right in Dead Man's Chest review?   Monday, July 3, 2006 (6:13 p.m.) 

> But of course, as Dan said on the same site in question, he wasn't the one
> who posted that, making all this rather silly. Probably should be taken
> out of the review now.

Man, it's either feast or famine for you, no? If you're trying to get a reaction from me by jumping to the extremes in your statements, then you're wasting your time.

Besides, where does it mention Goldwasser in the review? It's hard to remove something that isn't there. Or are you interpreting it to an extreme again?

Christian


Threaded display

Cheno
(ip68-104-246-80.ph.ph.cox.net)

  In Response to:
Christian Clemmensen

  Responses to this Message:
Christian Clemmensen
  Re: Clemmensen takes on Goldwasser right in Dead Man's Chest review?   Monday, July 3, 2006 (6:25 p.m.) 

> Man, it's either feast or famine for you, no? If you're trying to get a
> reaction from me by jumping to the extremes in your statements, then
> you're wasting your time.

> Besides, where does it mention Goldwasser in the review? It's hard to
> remove something that isn't there. Or are you interpreting it to an
> extreme again?

> Christian

You posted in response to John about your bad feelings about Dan (whether they're deserved or not, I don't really care), which one can only assume would conclude that you had him in mind when making that comment in your review. Afterall, this is all about assumptions, right?

Threaded display

Christian Clemmensen
(bushisacriminal.filmtracks.com)

  In Response to:
Cheno
  Re: Clemmensen takes on Goldwasser right in Dead Man's Chest review?   Monday, July 3, 2006 (6:35 p.m.) 

> You posted in response to John about your bad feelings about Dan

Once again, you interpret incorrectly.

> Afterall, this is all about assumptions, right?

Please don't make me whip out the Christmas candle lesson.

Christian



Threaded display




Scoreboard created 7/24/98, Version 3.0 created 6/14/06, updated 8/1/06 (Filmtracks Publications). The "Scoreboard" Forum is Copyright © 1998-2009, Christian Clemmensen All rights reserved. The reviews and notes contained on the filmtracks.com site may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Filmtracks Publications. Software is a completely rewritten and highly modified 6.x version of WebBBS. The current Filmtracks Scoreboard motto: in Real Audio. Filmtracks takes no responsibility for any mental trauma caused by this forum.