|||Newest Major Reviews:||.||||This Month's Most Popular Reviews:||||Best-Selling Albums:|
2. Thirteen Lives
3. DC League of Super-Pets
5. The Man From Toronto
1. Dune (2021)|
3. Alice in Wonderland
6. Wonder Woman 1984|
7. No Time to Die
8. Ghostbusters: Afterlife
9. Murder on the Orient Express
10. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
1. Space Battleship Yamato|
2. John Williams in Vienna
3. Shang-Chi: Legend/Ten Rings
5. Superman (40th Anniversary)
|Re: Everybody cool and happy on this joyous day?|
| Posted by docile |
Date: Wednesday, July 5, 2006, at 6:44 p.m.
IP Address: tc1-17.lindstrom.cornernet.com
In Response to: Everybody cool and happy on this joyous day? (Christian Kühn)
> Of course, 4th of July for the Ams around here.
Here was my fourth of July:
1) Went to Walmart bought Pirates of the Caribbean 2.
2) Listened to every last second of the score (except the remix of He's a Pirate). Proceeded to throw up in my mouth.
3) Ate a hotdog and potato salad.
4) Watched part of the Boston Pops fireworks display program. Many film scores were played during the display including: Zimmer's Stallion: Spirit of the Cimarron, Shaiman's American President, and Goldsmith's Patton. Awesome stuff and a great fireworks display.
5) Shot fireworks. We bought some that were shaped like Bin Laden (Biney as I like to call him) where it whistled a few seconds and then his head exploded. Frickin' awesome!!!
6) Watched Star Trek the Next Generation on DVD then went to bed.
|Messages in this Thread: ( Expand )|