SUPPORT FILMTRACKS! WE EARN A
COMMISSION ON WHAT YOU BUY:
NEWEST MAJOR REVIEWS:
Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
The Addams Family
It: Chapter Two
The Lion King (2019)
CURRENT BEST-SELLING SCORES:
LOTR: Fellowship/Ring (2018)
Beauty and the Beast (Legacy)
Solo: A Star Wars Story
LOTR: The Two Towers (2018)
Space Battleship Yamato
Shawshank Redemption (2CD)
The Mummy Returns (2CD)
CURRENT MOST POPULAR REVIEWS:
Nightmare Before Christmas
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
ABOUT THE SITE
The Lord of the Rings
Composed, Conducted, and Produced by:
LABEL & RELEASE DATE
(February 4th, 1992)
Regular U.S. release (Intrada Film Music Treasury Series).
Nominated for a Golden Globe.
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (2003)
PRINTER FRIENDLY VIEW
(inverts site colors)
9 TOTAL COMMENTS
Return to Review, Ratings, & More...
Menu Options ▼
Start New Thread
Main Scoreboard Forum
Date of Oldest Comment: April 15, 2007
Date of Newest Comment: January 27, 2015
9 of 9 Comments Displayed
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015, at 6:08 a.m.
- Thursday, January 26, 2012, at 9:33 p.m.
This review sucks
- Friday, January 29, 2010, at 5:05 a.m.
This score needs to be judged for this film... not the Jackson versions.
- Wednesday, January 2, 2008, at 4:02 p.m.
Clearly Rosenmans best Score...
- Friday, July 13, 2007, at 3:06 p.m.
- Thursday, April 26, 2007, at 11:06 p.m.
A few thoughts
- Thursday, April 26, 2007, at 8:37 p.m.
Somehow an article against expiriments, isn't it?
- Thursday, April 26, 2007, at 4:50 p.m.
Filmtracks Sponsored Donated Review
- Sunday, April 15, 2007, at 6:44 p.m.